Monday 28 April 2014

Careless Whisper - FF14 Version

I've never felt so sure
As I round up my friends
And lead us to Amdapor
But as the healer dies
I tried to close my eyes
To erase the image of the scene
One where my friends died
 
(Chorus)
 
I'm never gonna tank again
Guilty heals has got much aggro
Though it's easy to pretend
That Flash's a tool for fools
 
I should have know better than to DPS
And waste the shield that I've been given
So I'm never gonna tank again
Then I won't look like a noob to you
 
I hear around the bend
The careless whispers of a bad tank
Was I supposed to know?
Get Iron Giant's aggro?
I tried to say it's all a lie
As the alliance fries
 
(Chorus)
 
Tonight we'll make it through somehow
I think I can control this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
Think of this as practice c'mon what do you say?
We're gonna be so good together
Can run this dungeon near forever
Let's do Halitali
Please stay!
 
(Chorus)
 
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
Was what I did so wrong
So wrong that you had to leave me alone
 

P.S.  Hope you enjoyed!  This is something new for me.  Oh, and that last part after the last chorus was lifted straight from the original song with no changes.  I couldn't think of anything to change, and it's appropriate enough as it is.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha, funny! Well, you can always try tanking those dungeons when we run them -- whenever your tank reaches 50 (did it reach 50 already?).

    ReplyDelete